Re: Focus issues in new Nodoka

> Here are some examples showing why I am not a fan of replacing the
> traditional focus rectangle by some newfangled glow:
>
> http://people.redhat.com/mclasen/bad-focus1.png
> What is the odd blue line there ? Yes, that is the sad remains of a
> focus indicator...

Well, that is not the sad remains of focus indicator, but the sad
remains of first try on handling it for GtkExpander... I've just fixed
it in git. Thanks for the noticing me.

> http://people.redhat.com/mclasen/bad-focus2.png
> And guess where the focus is here ?

Who knows... I'd guess nowhere... It is certainly neither on the tabs,
nor in the shell... And I don't see there any other widget, that could
have focus... How did you managed to do this?