Focus issues in new Nodoka

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 19:15:44 UTC 2008

> On Tue, 2008-01-08 at 18:18 +0100, Martin Sourada wrote:
>

> > > http://people.redhat.com/mclasen/bad-focus2.png
> > > And guess where the focus is here ?
> > >
> > Who knows... I'd guess nowhere... It is certainly neither on the tabs,
> > nor in the shell... And I don't see there any other widget, that could
> > have focus... How did you managed to do this?
> >

> The focus is on the label of the second tab

Then it cannot be helped IMO. The focus should be on the tab itself. And
when it is, it looks like this [1]. But it never happened to me in other
app than firefox (which however does not use native focus implementation
on tab label) to have tab label instead of tab focused.

Just a side question, is your screen-shot from F9 or F8? I didn't tested
the new Nodoka on F9 yet, so if there is some different implementation
in gtk2 it could have slipped my attention.

Martin