Re: A Thought About F9 Artwork

Valent Turkovic wrote:
This sounds like a great idea. Can Fedora change colour palette? Sorry for my lack of knowledge if RedHat or Fedora board have forbidden using other colors but blue-gray and the palette around those colors.

Whenever we attempt to use any color other than blue there is a huge outcry. Look at some of the feedback we got on the purple=>blue gradients in the early mockups for the infinity theme.