Re: A Thought About F9 Artwork

How do I did it? I just used quick reply in Gmail.

2008/1/9, Martin Sourada <martin sourada gmail com>:

On Wed, 2008-01-09 at 18:09 +0100, Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
> Fedora shouldn't change main color! It should only push some freshness
> and live to the Linux desktop.

[snip]

That's why we have every release new wallpaper and why there is the
three round battle. To the first round even non-artists can propose
their ideas. If the idea will be good, surely one of the more skilled
ones pick up the idea and makes a great theme around it...

PS: Jakub, please don't top post, it's hard to follow.