Re: A Thought About F9 Artwork

Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
Exactly. Fedora should make some revolution, as it's one the most modern distros (openSUSE provides nice GUI improvements, but below GUI, they really suck).

openSUSE shows nice artwork progress - every version has new nice art, exactly like Fedora does. We made big improvment from FC5 until F8. We can't waste our current opinion (about art).

So now you are on the F8-artwork-sucks bandwagon too?

My day is complete.