Re: [Echo] updates on document-save(-as) icon set

2008/1/9, Michael Beckwith <michael d beckwith gmail com>:
Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
No issues here with it being vertical. People are already turning folder vertical.

I only saw them in M$' OS.
Not looking hard enough.

http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php/black-white?content=70299
http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php/newblack?content=72273

I imagine those are just two examples of many that are available with peoples abilities to make their own icon packs.

Blah. Examples you shown are the ugliest icons I've ever seen. The even not worth looking.

--
Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek
http://liviopl.jogger.pl/