Re: A Thought About F9 Artwork

On Thu, 2008-01-10 at 15:38 +0100, Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:

> I dislike favourites etc in panels/dock. I even hate it.
> Menu with "favourites" is better idea imo.

And what I hate is having a favourites menu which is constantly changing
its contents. As for having a favourites menu, I am sure it's not such a
hard task to make it. I just tried it and it's quite easy, though it
might be even easier. Just right-click on the menu and select edit, I am
sure you'll think up the rest (hint: drag'n'drop between menus, and the
'create new menu' might help a bit ;)

See what I just made (in a few minutes, without any previous knowledge
about menu editing) [1].

> --
> Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek
> http://liviopl.jogger.pl/