Re: [Echo] set of Multimedia-volume-control icons

On Sat, 2008-01-12 at 00:32 -0800, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> New set of icons made named multimedia-volume-control derived from gnome
> version.[1]
>
> Luya
>
> http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/apps/multimedia-volume-control16.png
> http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/apps/multimedia-volume-control16.png

It's hardly readable. Perhaps making it brighter might help.

> http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/apps/multimedia-volume-control22.png
> http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/apps/multimedia-volume-control22.svg
>
> http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/apps/multimedia-volume-control24.png
> http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/apps/multimedia-volume-control24.svg

For isometric icons we use the isometric perspective for 22x22 and 24x24
as well. It's flat for action icons (as the on the table perspective
really does not work for such small sizes).

> http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/apps/multimedia-volume-control32.png
> http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/apps/multimedia-volume-control32.svg
>
> http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/apps/multimedia-volume-control48.png
> http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/apps/multimedia-volume-control48.svg

It seems rather like real perspective than isometric perspective. Please
use the isometric.

> Reference:
> [1]http://people.freedesktop.org/~jimmac/icons/

Generally:
Looks good, I'd maybe make it a little brighter and move the darkest
spot of the gradient on the sides of the button to the right to better
follow the lightning.

Thanks,