Re: A Thought About F9 Artwork

Valent Turkovic wrote:

It have the ability to bring some really talented people to fedora and they will contribute, but they use proprietary tools (photoshop and the like). Is that forbidden to use non OSS apps in making fedora themes? I heard that before in some post but I wasn't sure so please clarify.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork

I don't think it is a rule but using the tools within Fedora is definitely strongly encouraged.

Rahul