Re: Fedora-art-list Digest, Vol 22, Issue 42

Paul Krupski wrote:

Hi all,

Hi and welcome!

I have been signed up to help for some time, but never did find out who to email and such so I hope no one minds me throwing in a "hello" here. My name is Paul and I don't really know where to begin. For one, I don't have Fedora right now since my hard drive took a powder and Fedora with it. Anyway, I do a lot of graphics with Gimp and have had numerous jobs, won contests, and even offered a teaching job at our local college to

Cool! Can you share? Do you have a Flickr page, deviantART account, personal website or something?

teach Graphics with Gimp. So, being I would like to help out in any way I can, if there is anything, opinion, CG work, etc... that I can do, I would be glad to help.

On which areas are you interested to work? Icons, desktop graphics, web graphics, printing, something else?
For a starting point see http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/