[Echo]accessories-dictionary icon draft and more

I got a busy week with classes and I had quickly designed icons for
accessories-dictionary. The draft is rough and you may notice some
blurriness on these white typefaces (eer, fonts). Feel free to enhance them.

So far, works were done on optimizing faulty SVG icons. Whenever
possible, we should focus on creating new icons that are missing[1]
while following the guideline[2]. Some items from the menu can be based
from the existing Echo icons (for example: media-optical).

Luya