Hi Fedora Art list!

Colby Hoke choke at redhat.com
Tue Jan 22 16:52:14 UTC 2008

Thanks to a suggestion from Nicu Buculei, I've joined this list mostly
out of interest in an Art Studio spin of Fedora. I've been working with
gdk and jspaleta on getting a Fedora repo-ready version of Kino out
there for people to make their own videos in the Fedora world. I'm
looking forward to taking that and rolling it into a spin of Fedora that
enables anyone to take a camera and make any kind of video from start to
finish, with graphics, and put it out there for everyone to see.

Anyway, I'm rambling, but I wanted to say hello to everyone! I look
forward to working with you all!

--
Colby A. Hoke

Corporate Marketing