Hi Fedora Art list!

Thanks to a suggestion from Nicu Buculei, I've joined this list mostly out of interest in an Art Studio spin of Fedora. I've been working with gdk and jspaleta on getting a Fedora repo-ready version of Kino out there for people to make their own videos in the Fedora world. I'm looking forward to taking that and rolling it into a spin of Fedora that enables anyone to take a camera and make any kind of video from start to finish, with graphics, and put it out there for everyone to see.

Anyway, I'm rambling, but I wanted to say hello to everyone! I look forward to working with you all!

--
Colby A. Hoke

Corporate Marketing
[ Producer ]