Re: Hi Fedora Art list!

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Máirín Duffy wrote:
Jeff Spaleta wrote:
On Jan 22, 2008 9:02 AM, Máirín Duffy <duffy redhat com> wrote:
Is Fedora TV only for video?

It's what I care about...but i think its for images as well.  Just
depends on what's actually working :->

The reason I ask is that this group in particular has been in great need of a better solution for sharing images and their sources other than our wiki which is slow and unreliable. Is there somewhere I can go to find out more about it?

Greg Dek

Are there any plans to communicate what Fedora TV actually is to people who didn't go to fudcon in a scalable way?