Re: Hi Fedora Art list!

On Jan 22, 2008 9:23 AM, Jonathan Roberts
<jonathan roberts uk googlemail com> wrote:
> Can we get together some kind of announcement/interview about this?

I'm not sure if its time for that much attention.  The interface is
rough, real rough.  I think I want to make damn sure that we are ready
to community exactly where bugs and development discussion are going
to be going.  The whole point of a first interview has to be 'this is
an experiment and we need your help'  It's somewhat of a moving
target, so I don't want to people to get the wrong impression that the
featureset being exposed is..stable.

Greg would be the best person to interview i think.   The Fedoratv
codebase that is up and running is a fork of a fork of
wordpress...essentially.  I want to make sure Greg is ready to open
the floodgates for contribution... the right floodgates.

-jef