Re: Hi Fedora Art list!

Jeff Spaleta wrote:

fedoratv.com  is up and running right now.
Register an account, upload some svg's and png's... file bugs :->

Which is the right place to file those bugs? I didn't manage to identify the correct component in Bugzilla...

I tried to upload a video (screencast, Ogg Theora) and got: "Error: File did not convert properly, please check our help and forums for possible format issues." - yes, I am willing to test it with both Theora videos and SVG/PNG images.