Re: Hi Fedora Art list!

On Jan 22, 2008 10:15 PM, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora nicubunu ro> wrote:
> Jeff Spaleta wrote:
> >
> > fedoratv.com  is up and running right now.
> > Register an account, upload some svg's and png's... file bugs :->
>
> Which is the right place to file those bugs? I didn't manage to identify
> the correct component in Bugzilla...

its not going to be bugzilla...not for a while yet.  This is a very
experimental object, and its not being managed by Fedora
infrastructure as a service yet.   There should be a fedoratv project
living at hosted.fedoraproject.org which uses trac for bug filing.

And I'm not sure if everything is setup.  Greg should be working on it
and he should be making some sort of noteworthy announcement at least
in his blog.  I'll poke him.

> I tried to upload a video (screencast, Ogg Theora) and got: "Error: File
> did not convert properly, please check our help and forums for possible
> format issues." - yes, I am willing to test it with both Theora videos
> and SVG/PNG images.

I'll figure out where you can file, and we'll go from there.  The
portal code is rough, so please be gentle.  We need the testing I just
don't want to overwhelm things with a lot of bugs if we also need to
put some willing codemonkey's in place to help beat the codebase into
shape.  I'll poke Greg.

-jef