Re: Tangoish Fedora logo in Mist-inherited default icon theme

ons, 23 01 2008 kl. 17:44 +0100, skrev Martin Sourada:

> Yes, the tango! styled fedora logo is awesome but I'd wonder if it would
> pass legal. Anyway, this is IMHO not the proper place to ask in the
> first place. Since it concerns Fedora logo it should be IMHO asked first
> at logo fedoaproject org  And only after that, if it is approved, bring
> the thing on the art list.

Peter Gordon and myself have been fighting to get approval for this
since, 24th of January 2007 without any kind of resolution. The process
is broken.. and we were only asking for approval to use it as the
default menu logo in the Fedora Tango package.

- David Nielsen