Re: fedora 9 codenames

Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
Dnia 23-01-2008, śro o godzinie 13:01 -0500, Máirín Duffy pisze:
Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
Dnia 23-01-2008, śro o godzinie 12:21 -0500, Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams
pisze:
On Wed, 2008-01-23 at 18:01 +0100, Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
I'm...
What the FUCK does this have to do with Fedora's art?! If you REALLY
want to find someone to complain to then get off your ass, go outside,
and FIND A FRIEND.
And where's moderation...
Moderation says watch your mouth, this is an open list but if you can't control yourself your mails will be put on moderation.

Ignacio has used "F*" word, not me...

I am using the second person grammatically, I am not pointing fingers at anyone in particular although do be aware that I do pay attention to who said what and whether or not their behavior has improved over time or not. I have never seen Ignacio behave badly on this list before so I am chalking it up to a momentary lapse in judgement at this time. If you have any further concerns about the moderation of this list please take it up with myself or Nicu offline.

Thanks,