Re: [Echo]Update on accessories-dictionary icon

2008/1/26, Luya Tshimbalanga <luya_tfz thefinalzone com>:

> I had a busy week with a lot of assignment for Graphic Design class. As a
> result, it took me long to update the icons. Here is the set of icons using a
> magnifying class to symbolize the dictionary. Feel to suggest otherwise.

Sorry to say it again but i still think it looks like a calender icon
with a hard cover over it..
Perhaps you find one of these [1], [2] and [3] useful?

I personally like something like [3] the most and perhaps suits it best.
and the magnify icon is (sadly because it looks good) misplaced in
this case. a flag icon will make it better.
Good luck.

[1] http://familydehaan.net/images/dictionary2.gif
[2] http://www.clickapps.com/products/pid_1656/screenshots/tiny.gif
[3] http://www.efusion.com.au/images/48/dictionary.gif