Firefox 3 close tab - too big?

Hi,
I tested new Firefox 3 in Rawhide and it looks and works great! One thing I noticed are the "X" for closing Firefox tabs - they look a bit off because they are much thicker and bigger that "X" for closing the firefox. Usually parent obects have everything bigger than "child" objects. This looks strange because tabs which all are "children" to main firefox window have bigger "X".

It is not a big thing, just something to check out.

Cheers,
Valent.