Firefox Trunk tangoified

Hi,

I want to tell you the good news.

Firefox in Trunk is now better tangoified :) !
Still some icons are missing, but Firefox is nearer its release :) .

I think that you should see what progress is being made and try to make
Echo so beautiful and vibrant.

Imo, the current Echo has no life and its perspective doesn't play well
with GNOME nor KDE (most of GNOME apps are going to use Tango!, not Echo
and KDE apps are going to use Oxygen).

PS: I wonder is some beautiful day Fedora can be tangoified so well. Now
I'm filing bugs against different programs, about hardcoded pixmaps.
Also, some of our config tools names should be included in
icon-naming-utils (freedesktop.org specs).

--
Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek
http://liviopl.jogger.pl/