Re: Hi Fedora Art list!

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
On Jan 22, 2008 9:18 AM, Jeff Spaleta <jspaleta gmail com> wrote:
On Jan 22, 2008 9:13 AM, Máirín Duffy <duffy redhat com> wrote:
Are there any plans to communicate what Fedora TV actually is to people
who didn't go to fudcon in a scalable way?
That's what I'm trying to do in this thread!

fedoratv is a codebase is pretty rough around the edges.
I believe greg is putting the hosts.fedoraproject.org instance in
place so that the right people can start tracking issues.  The beta on
the branding is no lie.

I just uploaded a fudcon photo.
http://fedoratv.com/vlog/spoleeba?photo=1

The browsing is really...rough.  My photo is uploaded but its not
showing up in the browsable material....but it did in fact upload :->

-jef

I tried uploading one png and it failed for me. I'll give you a screenshot in hope it helps you in some way. I'm not complaining as I'm not expecting it to work, I know it is still in development.

http://www.uploadgeek.com/uploads456/0/fedoratv.png

Valent.