Re: [Echo]Update on accessories-dictionary icon

Martin Sourada wrote:
On Fri, 2008-01-25 at 22:15 -0500, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
I had a busy week with a lot of assignment for Graphic Design class. As a
result, it took me long to update the icons. Here is the set of icons using a
magnifying class to symbolize the dictionary. Feel to suggest otherwise.

Somehow I still don't recognise this as dictionary icon, this one looks
to me like content search or something. Maybe putting a flag on the book

To me also this looks like search of some sort...