Transparency :)

Máirín Duffy duffy at redhat.com
Mon Jan 28 14:26:01 UTC 2008

Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
>> So you are saying that there is no special reason why is upstream
>> gnome would reject it? Can you send this patch to upstream gnome?
>
> It could be just forgotten, like other bugs and patches in their
> bugzilla...
>
> Ie. icon view in file picker, single click i file picker, tooltips over
> files and folders in Nautilus...
>
> BTW, GNOME developers are just doing NOTHING useful to end used. How
> useful is GNOME-VFS → GVFS/GIO change to end user? It would see no
> difference...

This is not the correct forum in which to discuss this. Although, I
don't think ANYwhere is an appropriate place for this kind of trolling.
You don't think GNOME developers are doing anything useful to end users?
Do you even know any GNOME developers and what they are working on?

Please take this elsewhere, it does not belong here.

~m