Re: wall papers

Hi Anuja,

Anuja KR wrote:
hi,
'am a freelance graphic designer. I designed a few wall papers in gimp-fractal. check them at this link- http://s244.photobucket.com/albums/gg33/anuja-k/?action=view&current=wave.png <http://s244.photobucket.com/albums/gg33/anuja-k/?action=view&current=wave.png>

These are really gorgeous, *great* work! It seems like a couple of them at least would fit in with the waves proposal, have you seen it?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F9Themes/Waves

Would you mind submitting your artwork to support this proposal?

Also do you have any sources available for this work, or any instructions on how maybe some of it or something similar could be reproduced using the gimp fractal tool? We need to create artwork to correspond to the wallpaper for our Round 2 (see http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F9Themes#head-28aff5b1a5772386d9c579fb76fe154aea7f34f7) and this is easier if we can manipulate the original artwork easily. Do you have higher resolution versions available?