Re: new tshirts

Hi, and what about the size of design? 10x10 inches, or?

JJM

2008/1/30, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora nicubunu ro>:
Jiri Jakub Masek wrote:
> Hi people, how many colors in design? It depends on technology used to
> decorate t-shirt. So, what technology will be used?

I imagine the intention is to produce quality stuff, so no inkjet
printing. I believe the factory was not identified yet, so the details
are not know, but probably a kind on screen printing (serigraphy)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Screen-printing

We have to keep the color count as low as possible, 1-2, but we may try
an 3-4 color extravaganza.