new tshirts

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Wed Jan 30 17:46:54 UTC 2008

On Wed, 30 Jan 2008, Jiri Jakub Masek wrote:

> Hi, and what about the size of design? 10x10 inches, or?

Whatever you want.... once there are some cool designs that we like,
we'll figure out to work them into the the final products.

I purposefully didn't want to start putting restrictions on the designs,
shapes, colors, etc.  I want people to be free to be artistic, and then
we'll figure out the best way to produce shirts with the final result.

But 10x10 is a lot of space, so that's probably a fair guideline.

--Max