Re: new tshirts

hi,
is it possible to upload the previous tshirt designs(fedora). 'cause I joined recently and have no idea about these tshirts.
thank you.
anuja

On Jan 30, 2008 2:45 AM, Max Spevack <mspevack redhat com> wrote:
Hi art team,

We would like to make tshirts for a variety of Fedora needs.  I thought
I would email this list to see if folks here wanted to work on ideas,
etc.

This is a very liberal request -- I don't want to put any restrictions
on your ideas or designs.

Stuff we are looking for:

* A "general" Fedora tshirt, to replace the one we have now that is just
the Fedora logo on the front.  This will be our "main" swag item for,
say, the next year.

* a tshirt for FUDCon at the Red Hat Summit in Boston, June 2008, for
everyone who shows up.

* a tshirt for Fedora @ LinuxTag (biggest linux show in europe) in
Berlin, May 2008, for the people in the booth and also as a giveaway.

* now that we have a codename for Fedora 9, maybe some sort of tshirt
that is derived from the Fedora 9 theme/artwork.

Just thought I'd see what kind of discussion this generates, and try to
start the discussion with a lot of lead time.

thanks!  As always, you guys are awesome.

--Max