Re: Project Mascot

Jiri Jakub Masek wrote:
Hi people what is with a *Mascot project*? Is it closed without results (resume)?

It seems like it quietly died due to lack of interest, both from the contributors and the general public.

But it is not really dead, is like Sleeping Beauty, in a dormant state, it may get back to life someday if we get to the conclusion that we need or want a mascot (or have something so good looking that we can't stop using it). But, you know, Sleeping Beauty is a fairy tale...

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/Mascot