Re: [Echo] system-file-manager icons draft

On Sun, 2008-06-29 at 20:09 +0200, Mark wrote:
> 2008/6/21 Luya Tshimbalanga <luya fedoraproject org>:
> > A quick trace of system-file-manager icons (16x16 and 48x48) using
> > metallic colours. They might need some fix on outlines. Any comments?
> >
> > Luya
> >
> > Reference:
> > ----------------
> > http://luya.fedorapeople.org/echo/applications
>
> WOW looks nice!
>
> Making it grown maket it more ugly..
> Those file cabinets like this are mostly silver or white or a
> combination of it. try to play with those colors.

I don't like the silver/white cabinets. IMHO the tango version (light
brown) is better than the gnome version (silver). Wood is wood, after
all ;-)

It can be brighter (and it will most likely be brightened in some of the
next releases of echo), but I'd strongly argue against using silver or
white colour as base colour for it.