[echo] preferences-system-update sketches

I've played a little with various designs for the
preferences-system-update icon and ended up with two different
approaches. The first one make use of a package and adds an
down-pointing arrow, the other one has two arrows - one pointing upwards
and one downwards. They are quick sketches only to preview which might
be better and to gather some feedback/suggestions.

What do you think? Which one to go with? Or do you have some other tips?

Thanks,
Martin

PS: the "quick sketches" part are the arrows. I've quickly put some
points together creating approximately an arrow shape and make it look
echoey the fastest way I could, so there is a lot room for improvement
there. I'll remake them properly, if needed, once a final consensus is
reached.