Re: [Echo] system-file-manager icons draft

Martin Sourada wrote:
On Sun, 2008-06-29 at 20:09 +0200, Mark wrote:
2008/6/21 Luya Tshimbalanga <luya fedoraproject org>:
Reference:
----------------
http://luya.fedorapeople.org/echo/applications
WOW looks nice!

Making it grown maket it more ugly..
Those file cabinets like this are mostly silver or white or a
combination of it. try to play with those colors.

I don't like the silver/white cabinets. IMHO the tango version (light
brown) is better than the gnome version (silver). Wood is wood, after
all ;-)

At my workplace those cabinets are made from metal and they are painted in beige.
Around here wood is used rarely in modern office furniture.

It can be brighter (and it will most likely be brightened in some of the
next releases of echo), but I'd strongly argue against using silver or
white colour as base colour for it.