Re: [Echo] palette adjustment proposal

Martin Sourada wrote:
based on some discussion with Mark, I decided to suggest slight
adjustment to the brown part of the Echo palette. See the attachments
for comparison between the new one and the old one, the colour changes
are:

old     -> new
#ffc022 -> #eccd84
#b88100 -> #d49725
#804d00 -> #804d00

Comments and suggestions welcome.

Looking now at those samples, I agree the old brown is a bit too bright, on the left side of the gradient it is more like gold than cardboard (which will probably be its primary use).