Re: Software Freedom Day t-shirts

Hi Jayme!

Jayme Ayres wrote:
Hi folks!

While enjoying the discussions posted at the Brazilian Ambassadors
list, I created a layout for the Software Freedom Day T-shirt  (
http://softwarefreedomday.org ), Some of those Ambassadors offered to
make such T-shirt for the event. I´ll post that at wiki when they are
finished.

http://jaymeayres.com/arquivos/tShirt-SFDay08.png
http://jaymeayres.com/arquivos/tShirt-SFDay08.svg

Your software freedom day shirts and logo look *great*! Good job!! What is the license on the design? Thanks for sharing them with us!