Re: [Echo] system-software-{install,update} sketches - update

Following various suggestions either here or on my blog, here's the
proposal for final icons.

http://mso.fedorapeople.org/echo/Applications/

The reason why I added the package to system-software-update as well was
because the arrows themselves missed some kind of context of what kind
of "refresh" they actually mean...

Comments welcome.