Re: [Echo] system-software-{install,update} sketches - update

On Mon, 2008-07-07 at 04:50 -0400, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> Yeah, that was the oddity of system-software-update I meant to mention. What
> about moving the right arrow to the right?

There's no place for that in 16x16 - the arrows take up whole width of
the canvas and in the other sizes I also filled the whole canvas, though
in a slightly different way :(

The more I think about it, the more it seems to me like we'll have to go
with just the arrows themselves. The package really don't work good with
it. I'll make them in the afternoon. Is there any preference as to which
should be red and which green? With the straight ones you seemed to be
inclining towards the upward pointing being red, while with the
clock-like Mark seemed to be inclined towards the downward pointing one
to be red...