Re: [echo] accessories-character-map sketches

On Mon, 2008-07-07 at 14:17 -0700, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> Martin Sourada a écrit :
> > Hm... for some reason it seems the axonometric grid you used is a little
> > off with the pixel grid. Here's the fixed version (using rectangular
> > grid as reference for pixel grid).
> >

> Pushed these icons included the fix in the tree.
>
> Luya

Looking at the amount of mistakes made in each commits, I believe the
part of the git tutorial about changes to more branches [1] was not so
well written (actually it worked only partially), therefore I remove it.
I'll hopefully add a new wiki page describing the process of adding new
icons to git step by step, which should prevent all those mistakes to
happen.

Martin