Re: Software Freedom Day t-shirts

On Fri, 4 Jul 2008, Jayme Ayres wrote:

By the way, I´ve added an Artwork/T-Shirt design I made for the Fedora
Ambassadors in Brazil - inspired by the art of the video
http://www.redhatmagazine.com/2007/08/02/video-meet-the-fedora-ambassadors/
) produced after FISL 7.0
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/T-Shirt#Events

Brilliant!

By coincidence, I happen to be wearing my Brazilian ambassadors shirt today -- I'm giving my New Hire Orientation to Red Hat employees, and I'm bragging to them about how awesome our Brazilians are. ;)

--g