Re: [Echo] system-software It's my reply

Sorry, Martin, but your emails are empty of context, even your atachments... You did send a lot of e-mails to me...all of them are empty, no filles, no attachments...maybe I'm not knowing how to do...
Could you explain me exactly what I must to do?
Uh, my internet connection is once a day, from 3:00 to 6:00, brazilian timetable.

Sorry by now.
I'm waiting your response...

TransNet Informática
Evolução Constante