Re: [Echo] system-software It's my reply

TransNet Informática wrote:
Sorry, Martin, but your emails are empty of context, even your atachments... You did send a lot of e-mails to me...all of them are empty, no filles, no attachments...maybe I'm not knowing how to do...

You are receiving the mail because you are subscribed to the Fedora-Art mailing list.

Could you explain me exactly what I must to do?