Re: [Echo] preferences-system-firewall sketches

Martin Sourada wrote:
On Wed, 2008-07-09 at 10:59 +0300, Nicu Buculei wrote:
BTW, do you think is good to use GIMP tricks to improve display? This way the binary (PNG) can't be built directly from source and would make the life harder for derivatives.

The antialiasing seems to work rather bad for this icon using inkscape
inkscape, thus I decided to export bigger version and make it smaller in
gimp (first do gaussian blur with radius 5 and then make the icon
smaller using linear resize to 1/10 of the original export size).

To my eye the antialiasing produced by Inkscape is not that bad that it is worth introducing undocumented (that is, somebody downloading the SVG will not be aware by your quick trick; bonus points if a few other icons uses different optimisations) complexity.