Re: [Echo] preferences-system-firewall sketches

Martin Sourada wrote:
As promised, here is next batch of sketches of
preferences-system-firewall. I modified the wall to use darker shades of
red and also to have slightly different bricks so they are not all same.
In the first take I also changed the lock to better contrast with the
wall, in the second take I tried using globe together with the wall and
in the third take I used display with the wall (whole computer would
make the icon really crowded).
fwiw I think that red color is way too bright. It hurts my eyes to look at it.