Re: Fedora10 Theme Proposal

Chitlesh,

Thanks!  And happily, the background color is highly flexible and easily changed.  But surely you mean "too bright" not too dark?  It seems to me that the backgrounds that I have posted are very light when compared to F9, or to the evening and late-night colors for F8.

The morning shade of blue for F8 was fairly light, perhaps that would be a good shade for my liberaProgramaro.  When I get back home to a F8 system maybe I'll give that a shot and post the results.

- klaatu

On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 1:56 AM, Chitlesh GOORAH <chitlesh goorah gmail com> wrote:
2008/7/7 Klaatu and Gort <gort klaatu gmail com>:
> Inspiration for theme on the wiki page.  But I could also just quote Michael
> Beckwith's inspiration on his Neon theme:
> "Initial idea. Cross between neon colors and cyberpunk society. Think Blade
> Runner or Johnny Mnemonic...... "
>

> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F10Themes/liberaProgramaro

Hai
great work.

However, I would recommend using colours similar to F8's theme, as :
on some laptops (or while using the battery), the theme will be too
dark.
F9's theme is too dark with certain laptop screens. Let's optimize that for F10.

Chitlesh