Re: Fedora10 Theme Proposal

Klaatu and Gort wrote:
Chitlesh,

Thanks! And happily, the background color is highly flexible and easily changed. But surely you mean "too bright" not too dark? It seems to me that the backgrounds that I have posted are very light when compared to F9, or to the evening and late-night colors for F8.

What I would like to see is the same background in an actual desktop with the panel, menu, desktop icons etc just for the perspective.

Rahul