Re: Fedora10 Theme Proposal

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Klaatu and Gort wrote:

Thanks! And happily, the background color is highly flexible and easily changed. But surely you mean "too bright" not too dark? It seems to me that the backgrounds that I have posted are very light when compared to F9, or to the evening and late-night colors for F8.

What I would like to see is the same background in an actual desktop with the panel, menu, desktop icons etc just for the perspective.

Uh... right click, save as, change the background, look at it a couple of seconds and return to your previous one?