Re: Fedora10 Theme Proposal

Klaatu and Gort wrote:
Chitlesh,

Thanks! And happily, the background color is highly flexible and easily changed. But surely you mean "too bright" not too dark? It seems to me that the backgrounds that I have posted are very light when compared to F9, or to the evening and late-night colors for F8.

I believe this is all about *saturation*. Your image has low saturation (which is not inherently a bad thing), and some displays (that are not glossy - no TrueLife, no Clear Bright, no Color Shine) it may seem dark.

The morning shade of blue for F8 was fairly light, perhaps that would be a good shade for my liberaProgramaro. When I get back home to a F8 system maybe I'll give that a shot and post the results.