Re: F10 Theme Proposal: Simmetrical Freedom

RazGriz wrote:
Hi,

this is my theme propose for F10 =], the theme name is "Simmetrical Freedom" and the base concept is the perfection behind simmetry.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Simmetricalfreedom.png
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Simmetricalfreedompaper.jpg

Please create a page for the theme, for example http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F10Themes/Simmetricalfreedom and include those two pictures into it. Also it would be good to write on that page a few words explaining the concept ("perfection behind simmetry").

After that, include a link to that page to the link of submissions: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F10Themes#List_of_Submissions

Regarding the content, we try to discourage the inclusion of the Fedora logo in the wallpaper (I believe your second image is a wallpaper). The branding is realized mostly using colors.

Out of personal curiosity: how do you made those images? Are they created with a graphic application? Which one? Generated with a script? (for example the Binary theme proposal is generated with a script)