Re: Fedora10 Theme Proposal

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Nicu Buculei wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:
What I would like to see is the same background in an actual desktop with the panel, menu, desktop icons etc just for the perspective.

Uh... right click, save as, change the background, look at it a couple of seconds and return to your previous one?

Of course but I was talking about publishing screenshots for more than myself from the folks proposing themes.

The images are not intended only as desktop wallpapers, they should also work for various splashes and banners, so to judge a sketch (in Round 1 they are all sketches) you have to make an effort and mentally visualize how the image can work in various roles.