Re: F10 theme: Spectrum

Stojan Dimitrovski wrote:
Oh my god. This is the best theme yet! I hope to see it in Fedora 10. I also hope that the other versions of the theme will be this good. Whenever the voting or something like that begins be assured that you got my vote.

We don't use here a vote in the classic way. You vote with your work, by playing with a proposal and sending modifications/alternatives/improvements.