Re: F10 theme: Spectrum

Darn, the site chokes when I try uploading the GIMP file or a compressed version. If anyone would like it email me and I'll try sending it (about 45MB compressed).

Mike

Mike Langlie wrote:
Thanks for the feedback and wiki help.
I want to do a second version and hopefully get closer to what I have in mind.

I'm having no luck uploading a layered GIMP file from home, very spotty net connection for some reason.
I'll do it Monday at the latest.

Mike

- - - - -

Máirín Duffy wrote:
These look great!
Can you make the sources available so others can play around with it?